Thursday, June 20, 2013

Theme Thursday: Water

I had to dig back into the dusty archives to find something decent for this Thursday's theme, Water.  We haven't had much outdoor water fun yet this year, so last year's water fun will have to do.  It's difficult to look on the bright side of a cold and rainy June, but we have been saving on the city water bill, right?  

My fav pic from LAST June.  Let me assure you we haven't had any shirtless sprinkler days yet THIS June.  :(  
 Don't forget to head over at Clan Donaldson to check out water pics from other fabulous folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the old song says, "comments are a girl's best friend." Or something like that... So... leave a comment! I love chatting here! Pretend you're on my back porch, kick the broken plastic sandbox toys aside, sip your iced coffee, or beer, or (__fill in the blank with your beverage of choice__) and let's talk about all the things, because back-porch blogging is what I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...